Party Place Rental
Please fill in your name and review our policies, you will be asked to accept/sign below:
Below are our policies, please review and sign below:
1. NON-REFUNDABLE 50% DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED TO HOLD EQUIPMENT. Cancellations or decreases on orders will be excepted fourteen (14) days in advance with full adjustment. Notice of less than fourteen (14) days will result in customer paying for entire order. Covid-19 Exception: Deposit is transferable to another available date, but is also non-refundable.
2. FINAL PAYMENT is due on delivery with check or cash. We also accept cash, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, please call the store to pay with your debit or credit card.
3. RATES ARE QUOTED for single use rental. Items rented for a weekend would typically be delivered on Friday and picked up on Monday. If you require longer rental please contact us for rate information. No Refund for unused equipment.
4. DELIVERIES are to first floor door or garage that is accessible to a truck. Set up or take down of equipment will be determined prior to event and charges to rental contract. Orders that include tents, all equipment will be placed under the tent. It is the customers responsiblitiy to mark sprinkler lines. Party Place Rental is not responsible for damaged sprinkler lines.
5. LATE CHARGE will be added to rental invoice for each day late, this also applies to customers that are scheduled for pick-up. If the customer does not make themselves available for the pick-up, there will be a daily late charge imposed.6. PREPARING RENTAL ITEMS. Rental items need to be returned to the original point of delivery.
A. CHINA, GLASS, & FLATWARE are to be rinsed free of all food, and re-packed in the original supplied plastic bag lined containers.
B. LINENS must be free of food and dry to prevent staining and mildew.
C. CHAIRS & TABLES must be folded and stacked as delivered. Staples and/or thumb tacks and tape must be removed from tables before being returned. Failure to do so will result in a $25.00 labor charge for each table/chair affected.
6. Party Place Rental reserves the right to deliver a day early if needed.
7. SECURITY & CLEANING DEPOSIT. All china, glassware, flatware and linens require a deposit to be refunded 7 days after rental return. This will cover any additional charges that need to be assessed for any soiled or missing items.
8. BROKEN, LOST OR DAMAGED items will be charged at the full replacement value. We double count each order to avoid mistakes and we request you count your order upon taking possession, since you are accepting the count on the contract and are fully responsible.
9. SECURITY & WEATHER PROTECTION. Responsibility for equipment remains with the lessor from time of delivery to time of return. ITEMS SHOULD BE IN A SECURE, WEATHER PROTECTED PLACE.
10. We DELIVER all orders. Orders must be at least $75.00 to qualify. Out of area deliveries will need to be approved and will be charged additional fee. To be determined. OUR DELIVERY AREA IS LIMITED.
Fill in your name:
I accept this Agreement:
Tel. (586) 752-2303